Anacortes Senior College Protocols for January, 2022
We welcome you back to Anacortes Senior College!
At Anacortes Senior College the health and safety of our instructors and students is of utmost importance. Please read about COVID-19 guidance and protocols that we are following:
- We follow all CDC Guidelines and all Washington State, Skagit County, City of Anacortes and Anacortes School District Guidelines and Safety Protocols.
- Current Guidelines and Protocols will be posted on our website, seniorcollege.org and posted at Anacortes Middle School each ASC class day.
- You will be asked to attest to your fully vaccinated status when you register for your class.
- You will notice that class sizes will be smaller as we ease back in to the school facilities this Winter 2022 term.
When you arrive at Anacortes Middle School for your class:
- You will be asked to wear a mask while in the building.
- You may be asked to sign in as you enter Anacortes Middle School for your class.
- Greeters will be present to welcome you and direct you to your classroom
- You may be assigned a seat.
- Please do not move tables, chairs or desks in your classroom. They are safely distanced.
- Due to food service restrictions, cookies will not be available during class break this term.
- We request that you bring your own water bottle this term. Anacortes Middle School has bottle filling stations.
- Please leave the building directly after class.
- Please stay home if you are ill or have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other COVID-19 related symptoms, or have had contact with an individual who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
We understand this is an evolving concern. You may cancel your registration at any time up to your first class with 100% refund. If your class is cancelled at any time due to COVID-19 you will be issued a prorated refund.